EKOINVEST supplied and carried out specialist engineering installation, supervision, and the necessary support for the Parking Management System project in Municipality of Prishtina.
- Designing of parking system in order to achieve maximum usability and safety for users;
- Supply, installation, testing and commissioning of Automatic Barriers on site and maintenance during the required period with Manufacturer’s Test certificates as per the Technical Specifications;
- Manned cash register complete with electronic unit, management software, display and interface for connecting to the PCs;
- Entrance unit complete with sensor for cards and transponder key fobs, ticket issuer and with display to view registered
- Exit unit complete with sensor for cards and transponder key fobs, ticket issuer and with display to view register user credit;
- Provision of all electrical works, including the supply of all required material for electrical works and earthing (grounding);
- Supply, installation, testing and commissioning of Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) Cameras on site and maintenance during the required period with Manufacturer’s Test certificates as per the Technical Specifications;
- Integration of entire Traffic Signals and Automatic Barriers with Automation System server and the provision (purchase and installment) of the suitable software.
The services are performed in accordance with engineering design professional practices following the recognized engineering procedures and standards that have been specified.
The scope of work has covered all activities necessary to meet the stated requirements of these jobs. The scope of works has included all the resources needed to achieve the specified activities and requirements and in doing so, we have executed all agreed supply and installation activities, testing, commissioning (including software).
- Reduction in parking operating costs
- Complete adaptation to the requirements of the car park
(spaces, turnaround, payment methods, etc.)
- Integrated system that facilitates installation, handling and
maintenance of the car park
- Remote and centralized control of the car park system
- Automatic recording of all parking events for accounting
and/or auditing purposes
- Ability to integrate with third-party solutions